AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I agree mate. Although, the AVZ threads started turning to crap...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    I agree mate. Although, the AVZ threads started turning to crap about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago mate. It's a toxic blend of frustrated holders (rightfully so) and antagonistic non-holders.

Personally I have no problem with people calling out misinformation both on the pro and con side of things. Believe me it happens on both sides of the fence and some of the holders of AVZ are just as bad as the non-holders for misinformation. Some of the ludicrous calls from both sides are just an embarrassment to the posters reputation. Although if you are a holder it still gets TU/GA and forgotten pretty quickly.

What is a tragedy is the open baiting and sickening back and forth between people. I never thought I'd put anyone on ignore because I think everyone has a right be heard but you have to draw the line somewhere. I'm putting this Rob Thomas on ignore with the other two I have on ignore due to the fact they add absolutely nothing of any value. I promise you mate you won't miss them or the threads they make full of threats, nastiness and narcissism which will at least be censored from their tripe.

All the best with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.