AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I think most would have a concern about handing over a 80...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    I think most would have a concern about handing over a 80 billion US projects to any one company and to a company whom although a very large company ; has very little experience in this field.

Take Australia for example

Westconnex -AUS$15 billion
    Sydney Metro - AUD$12 billion
    Melbourne Metro -AUD$11 billion
    list goes on …

not one of these projects have been awarded to a single company ; they are all Consortium based ; no one is comfortable in handing these sort of mega projects off to any single company no matter how large the company is . ;personally I’ve been involved in projects of similar sizes and in that stage of the game and you will not get awarded projects of this size of you go it alone ; because they can turn into a huge mess very quickly should anything go wrong with the company or shall the company start to be come defensive with terms etc once locked in

A US$80 billion contract in the DRC being signed off to a company which really does not have the experience in the sort of suit of projects contained in that contract box ….

come on ; there’s no comparison between that project and Manono ; no comparison is size nor operation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.