AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Not really - if they're discussing how SEZs could benefit the...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Not really - if they're discussing how SEZs could benefit the sector and how companies can get involved in the process who better to follow up from AZES with an example than a company who has been engaged in the process for well over a year, has negotiated and agreed an MOU, has visited a successful SEZ they want to model on with a government delegation in ZA, and who has been engaged in lengthy talks over conditions. A natural presenter I would've thought- and I don't think it necessarily would need a ML or the SEZ to actually have been approved first. They're somewhat short of EV-companies in fully implemented SEZs here, no?

Sure the awards may come first, but then again they may easily not. I'd just caution those hopes who have been saying oh its 100% greenlight and its confirmation of them being dropped in the next weeks. Its certainly positive indicator of government intent, and I do hope they are awarded prior, but it's by no means a surety. There is still months left if the DRC goes through its full outlined timeframe to ML even, let alone SEZ. Fingers crossed its going to drop tomorrow though! Haha

Last edited by Roon-Aus: 17/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.