AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

This has been a great investment for me.I have been bought and...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

This has been a great investment for me.

I have been bought and sold quite a few times and am not quiet sure where I sat.

Did some calculations today and found out that my current holding (300 k shares) is all free-carried ... cost me nothing, and even took out more than that. Happy days.

What surprised me is that I bought 100,000 AVZO (Options) on 18/02/2020 for $0.066 cents ... and then 1 month later doubled my bet, by buying a further 200,000 AVZO (Options) for $0.017 cents ... i.e. after my first AVZO investment had fallen approximately 75%.

Great to find some time to determine where I actually sit with this investment, and tell the believers (like myself), that persistence does pay off. I had forgotten than my initial investment had fallen 75%, before my persistence and belief in the AVZ story, convinced me to buy even more (ignoring the hotcopper non-believer posts ... which have always existed, at the time).

Believe in the AVZ story, the boards great and dedicated (albeit slow and steady progress) ... and enjoy!

GLTALTH,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.