AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-51955

1. 0x7
    61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    ""i did think and decided to sell all my avz stock for 21,5c about a week ago....
    may seem like i passed an opportunity to make more as the stock is now trading around 25c but have no regrets cause there are several things in regards to avz that don't add up and bug me"(11/08/22)
    You are not very good at this are you ? lol "
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    i had 2 or 3 trades after that, but yes, seems like i missed on making some more money cause avz sp is sitting now at ~27-28c....

look, as they say, each to their own, my strategy works for me, took me a lot of work and time to get it right, to find that sweet spot....

i trade in around 23-25 small caps out of which only two are down (inf, epn) and i lost some money in the third one (biotech), in all others i consistently make money

true, i have passed some opportunities which used to be upsetting, *but* i also stopped loosing money....

how about you mr/ms wombat74, how do you do in your trading?

one more thing....
    nothing lost, i'm watching avz closely, if they get the ml i will buy a large parcel, probably would have to pay twice as much as it is now but that doesn't bother me, still plenty of money to be made....

what if avz doen't get the ml (like inf) and the sp goes down like inf has?
    i would not lose any money, you?

regards,
    xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.