AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I'm a bit surprised we haven't had an announcement re the...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I'm a bit surprised we haven't had an announcement re the upcoming forum . I mean , it is an arm of The United Nations hosting it & the calibre of the attendees is outstanding .
    https://www.uneca.org/
    AVZ has released announcements before regarding presentations from Resource Roadhouse , & Roskill in Australia . We have been asked to talk about our SEZ (hopefully) to a global audience for goodness sakes . The final award for the SEZ is in Q4 , so surely this means it will be awarded . I'm not sure if people realize just how big this SEZ means to us . It isn't just concessions on tax & royalties . Our SEZ will be modelled on the Dube SEZ as mentioned previously .
    https://www.dubetradeport.co.za/Pages/Default
    AVZ has the tier 1 deposits of lithium & tin , while the DRC more broadly also hosts the same for copper & cobalt (and others) . With the right jv partners if this SEZ doesn't form the basis for a world class battery development hub , I'll be amazed . We just need Felix T to get the ball rolling , and sooner rather than later .

The last few Fridays we've had FOMO pushing up our share price slightly , in anticipation of announcements . When these announcements don't happen , our share price drifts lower early in the following week . These people aren't investing , they are speculating & pip trading & not really who we need on our register imo . With long term investors pulling funds out of BHP , RIO, FMG over concerns with China & the iron ore price , AVZ should be the perfect place to park their cash , for the long term

End of the quarter is rapidly approaching . Licensing , BFS & the financial model are all due according to the update in mid August . Now is the time for our BOD to step up & show us they have what it takes . Promote our company to a truely global audience & let the Australian investors know about it . Instead of thinking how to line your own pockets with freebie performance shares , how about showing some confidence in our company & buy on market . It seems to have done wonders for another Australian lithium explorer .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.