AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well done on your entry. You were lower than my 26c and I...

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Well done on your entry. You were lower than my 26c and I believe I do well at entries.

Be aware that if you post you will be regarded by some as fair game. The world is full of narcissists and psychopaths. I jest not.
    My earliest posts frequently elicited a lol or much worse. I went away and got better. Need the hide of the proverbial rhino'.

But also, be aware that if you get your thoughts together in order to post well then posting can benefit you directly as it questions and clarifies your thoughts.

I hope you can justify (to yourself) your entry today and that you didn't just follow those on here.
    What is your exit plan LTH or STT what are your exit conditions so that if you have a target you don't miss out on big move that runs quickly?
    (Remember that you can sell your parcel at different levels).
    You need to be sure of all of this before you buy.

Also what if it hits say 22c tomorrow, how will you feel 13%+ down?
    More importantly, what will you do?

You also need to work out WHAT you do.
    LTH or STTs or a bit of both in which case keep them seperate and don't allow a STT in the red to become a LTH

How will you do it? TA or FA? Both?
    I'm TA and use scans and a few posters that I follow to find suitable tickers.

I then judge the quality of the other posts/posters in order to find where I will get additional FA from.
    I then check most FA but don't actually find it first-off.

Then I usually walk away, often because, ironically, I don't like the chart. Be picky with your picks

Going through that FA/TA dance over a day or two means I miss loads, but tend to pick the better stocks.

Work out a 'method'.

There are some really good posters on AVZ, and a few more that need to get out more.

FrankMe copies and pastes loads and it's a long read but the content, organisation and format betrays a sharp mind. The info' is excellent, so good that I almost feel deprived if he doesn't post for a couple of days.

Please don't judge posts on TU, there seems to be a direct correlation between them and bullishness ( or is it bullshit?).

Think for yourself, because your brain is the only one you know and the only one you can trust. That took me too long to learn and cost me a fortune before the penny dropped.

When you don't enjoy it anymore then take a break. Maybe permanently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.