AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Not seeing any good reason to panic here and in fact looking at...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Not seeing any good reason to panic here and in fact looking at this latest correction as a tremendous buying opportunity.

Hint: Did the price of spodumene & Lithium chemicals crash recently?

Lithium carbonate vs Iron ore 2021 YTD 210921.png

If I were in invested in Iron ore stonks or somehow involved in the Chinese property market, then yes I would be a tad more concerned right now.

[sidenote: As it is, I am concerned about Australia's over-reliance on digging raw materials out of the ground, with the Federal Budget likely to be a train wreck next year due to the collapse in Iron Ore prices alone.]

However, the EV/Renewables/Climate Crisis train is URGENT (and now globally unstoppable anyway IMO) and will not be derailed, not even by the misfortunes/over-indebtedness of the Chinese property market. Even if the Chinese economy contracted due to the issues of Evergrande and others (although IMO the effects would be mild given the protectionist measures likely to be activated by the CCP before too long), the accelerating transition to EVs / fossil fuel free mobility will continue to march onwards and upwards IMO.

The fact is, the world cannot get enough Lithium / battery raw materials to fulfill current Li-ion battery demand (outstanding order obligations). Couple that with BIG AUTO constantly underestimating the accelerating transition to e-mobility / insatiable demand for EVs. eg. pre-orders for upcoming EVs continue to SELL OUT (see the latest below), forcing auto companies to constantly revise their plans upwards. This trend alone reiterates the massive BUY signal the sector is now showing investors and will continue (IMO) to show investors for the foreseeable future.

Cadillac Lyriq sells out in 19 minutes – automakers still underestimate EV demand - Electrek

Therefore, who in their right mind wouldn't still back to the hilt the world's premium renewables and Li-ion battery supply chain businesses to not only survive, but thrive? And who wouldn't want to heavily invest in industries that facilitate a clean and prosperous future, unless perhaps your name is Scott Morrison or Angus Taylor (both well known for being bought & backed by the shameless fossil-fuel powerbrokers / codgers of yesteryear).

Thank God for Felix (at least)

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.752B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
AVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.