AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-52421

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

Anyone not up to the eyeballs in AVZ shares at the moment has rocks in their head.

I.M.M.I.N.E.N.T. rerating share price catalysts about to hit!

Including:

-MSEZ-tax, royalty and duty benefits, including VAT exemption and tax holiday increasing NPV/IRR and reducing already an incredibly short payback period

-collaboration agreement

-mining licence

-extra offtakes on already mammoth offtakes(larger than PLS-Market Cap 6.3 billion and much smaller resource eek.png) with lithium majors-SC6, primary lithium sulphate, tin

-funding

-Upgraded DFS/Bankable Feasibility Study

-FID

-JV hydroxide plant. Who? LG Chem?, Glencore?

Forget 30's. A distant memory very soon!

Lithium demand through the roof. DOW up 507 pts(1.48%) , Global Lit up 83.65(1.37%), Lithium and tin prices sky high!

AVZ: the largest, purest, lowest cost hard rock lithium resource in the world with the lowest carbon footprint in a lithium bull market where lithium prices are going through the roof as demand increases, not to mention our tin (3rd largest resource globally) and we know where tin prices are going. wink.png

Therefore many catalysts about to hit!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3617/3617802-63b89acf637030d814def750f0349f44.jpg

So be warned: smart money has arrived with news I.M.M.I.N.E.N.T.! Would not be surprised an hour of power with news so close especially as business forum discussing AVZ next week in the DRC!

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 24/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.