AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-52463

1. 2,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    I'm confused why anyone wouldn't see this as a good bet at the moment. For me personally, I'm invested in this for the long term (5-10 years). Why any one would want to trade something this potentially is explosive is beyond the time investment that I can personally give to this.

I'm most interested in the growth of AVZ from its current state to a Tier 1 producer (Albemarle).

Albemarle current market cap is roughly 30 billion with a revenue of 3bil. I really only see a few obstacles to his path.

Cooperative government - All signs point to yes
    Financing - Can't see why not given above and below.
    Prime macro conditions - All signs point to yes
    Increase ownership - Can't see why not.

I believe that we are in the serious de-risking phase at the moment. And a pathway to Tier 1/3bil revenue is a long way off still. But certainly not the Hail Mary some make it to believe. SP is now in the $5-$10 range. Given the last iron ore cycle (I was too young to take advantage of this), I think it makes perfect sense to be somewhat exposed to the next minerals boom.

The next boom: Lithium seems like a really good guess
    The next major player: Considering size/grade/current market cap, I believe AVZ has been discounted too highly because of sovereign risk/remoteness.

I'd love to hear thoughts on this? Are people looking to hold for this sort of time frame? Tell me I'm wrong.

Lets spend far less time back patting/finger wagging, and more time on the numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.