AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-52471

1. 1,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Coming back to our comments on the other thread.

LTH here and one who intends to hold indefinitely. I do see the potential as I alluded to.
    The biggest and best Lithium deposit on this planet will have it's day. Many times.

However, I shall reduce holdings during quiet periods and increase them when I expect moves.
    I shall also trade the trade.

I have done it with AVZ and made multiples over a simple hold. I've done it this week and made 15% and 50% in 5 and 6 days on 2 other stocks + AVZ
    Those sorts of stocks are usually back where I started a few days later.
    Rinse & repeat.
    That is why people trade.

As regards back patting, I personally am not one for it, I know from bitter experience how over-exuberance can wreck one's account. However, today was the day when people came to believe, finally, rightly or wrongly that ML is here.
    Yes I know we've heard it before but don't knock people having a good time. Today was party time.

The discussion around long term potential/ value probably can't start properly until the company releases all of the assumptions, projections etc around financing.
    A few have made worthy attempts but without all of the necessary data imo.

As regards people not seeing AVZ as a good investment, please understand that people bring all sorts of biases misconceptions and blind spots to the table. We are all different and all f up sometimes.
    Also, people also want a million dollars yesterday.

Don't worry about them, their ignorance has allowed you to get in cheap. When the market wakes up it will ascribe proper value to your investment.
    Be thankful for lazy, biased and stupid people.

I just try to post good charting info' and learn from people who know more than me about all of the other things.
    I try to contribute because I believe that I can add value.
    Perhaps you may like to do the same more regularly.
    I think you have a lot to offer.

Hope we all do well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.