AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

IMO I believe your assumption is correct, However that’s why I...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    IMO I believe your assumption is correct, However that’s why I also believe based on Felix Tshisekedi’s Speech at the UN that the DRC will relinquish 15% of their 25% ownership to AVZ under the SEZ ( at a favourable cost - potentially another reason why AVZ have held back their updated BFS )

Felix is not looking for Charity, His country is looking for Win/Win Partnerships

It’s hard to digest a Win/Win Partnership if AVZ & CATH(L) have to stump up 100% of Capex and the DRC are not liable for any expenses despite owning 25% of the project

Given the amount of money AVZ will inject into the Manono economy through, direct employment and indirect employment ( think of other businesses like local takeaway shops that could feed the mining staff etc ) Local School & Hospital support through the AVZ Foundation etc….

Tax incentives alone, Albeit nice to have for the first 5 years during start-up phase will be welcomed by AVZ, However I am expecting more from this SEZ ( Watch This Space IMO )

AVZ by virtue is now the showpiece for the DRC and it’s clear the entire world is watching and needs our product

Green Lithium coming to a battery near you courtesy of AVZ Minerals ☺️

Oh and I nearly forgot the TIN

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.