AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-5296

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    "Bought up the transport issue, he said what issue, people need to reread past posts and announcements!"

This is a difficulty with hearing things second hand.

Did he say "what issue" as if there is no issue - which you suggest. Or ask "what issue"? These are rhetorical questions.

You could be completely genuine and in good faith and have misunderstood him. He could be completely genuine and in good faith and have forgotten or overlooked what has or hasn't been said.

Which is why all important communications should go via proper market announcements - or at least be cleared via the company as I understand is the company arrangement now.

I believe ML has posted on the 30 ton weight limit on bridges and he has posted on $285 million being allocated for road infrastructure upgrade - as has the company.

But I do not believe the company has as yet outlined in detail a single plausible way of getting a commerical quantity of lithium out of the country adequate for even a bootstrapping scenario.

Even a bootstrapping - minimalistic beginning needs to have financing and logistics and production in the same scenario.

It needs to say how many trucks or boats or trains carrying how many tons at what cost and by when. The scenario doesn't have to be optimal just plausible.

I believe they will be able to. But I don't think they have yet.

If they haven't addressed kcheers questions regarding bridge weights on the south-bound route 617 then they haven't provided a single plausible scenario yet for start-up operation.
    Last edited by bpinvestnstocks: 04/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.