AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So what date would this be if no decision is made? Hopefully, no...

1. 0x7
    61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    So what date would this be if no decision is made? Hopefully, no worries that it won't be granted but I'm curious..
    --------------------------------------------
    from announcements released by avz to the market i cannot workout the date.

however,

if you scroll up this page to ~ first top 1/4 of the page, there is a clip posted by _Doc_ showing nigel ferguson talking to proactive.

at ~3:08 he says that he expects the dfs to be sorted out within the next 2-3 weeks or sooner (counting from the date of interview, i guess) and if favourable opinion is reached then the 30 working day period starts....

(unless he is referring to some other 'favourable opinion' which has already been formed some time ago, which i doubt)

second page of avz ann dated 18 aug 21 says:
    ---------------- start----------------
    Licencing and Permitting

The process for the award of the Permis d’Exploitation (“PE” or “Mining Licence”) requires:

- environmental approval of the ESIA report by DPEM - completed and received;
    - technical approval of the DFS report by the Directorate of Mines – currently under review andprogressing very well; and
    - Cadastre Minier (CAMI) approval – no issue expected.

Following the above approval process a proposed ministerial decree drafted by CAMI is submitted tothe Minister of Mines for final approval.
    --------------- end ----------------

regards,
    xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.