AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-53301

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    I keep saying it - TO very likely . Today we have graphic manipulation . Li off so manage sell down to 30c then STOP . Immediately 1m on bid
    Then 6m then 2m then 6m . Then bot sells into 6m bid throughout day - no natural trading here . Well if that 6m was genuine then you’d see them get impatient after hours and start nipping at the offer . But no , just static so far .

this looks like Vwap with cap , go too low , NF says no . If this IS what’s going on then they need to persuade NF on a price . Ganfeng did it with bacanora - stmt of arrangement is the only way so NF has to be happy . I think he’d want 70c (the new 50). So why cap and Vwap now . Well with news imminent this needs not to kick to 50s from late 30s. It has to be only let to 40s when it cannot be held down with news flow . Now we are in the dead zone the li slump can be piggy backed to get us to 30 again,

I expect to see TO or manoeuvre of sone sort after voting in Mgmt shares , getting sez/ml etc catl have never gone away IMO. The original planned offtaker to Huayou who have never budged . Catl always had 80mt of the li in the tailings . Now they want the lot IMO with li prices . I think there is a struggle here with Chinese and drc and Avz. Drc maybe not happy that catl coming in strong . Could do with sone taxi driver input .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.