AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-53311

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    Many ways. you think firb can stop Catl?

1. Avz gets additional 15% say and ml and see
    . Then catl buys 66% off avz. Could leave Avz with the Tin maybe so it’s 2-3 billion company with 3rd largest tin deposit in world sharing infra , energy , workers , transport . Avz maybe does a deal on the spod tin and keeps the alluvial tin

2. After sez/ml try an app to firb and asx for stmt arrangement TO. PRC provides political reasons to say yes . If no , then list elsewhere and allow TO on another exchange whilst they are building the mine .

3. Carl does a deal with an acceptable western (puppet miner/shell ) eg tantalex or maybe lithium America’s or sone such vehicle

4. Catl funds the drc to take it over and then steps In by agreement later …

how many options you want q? We been mates a long time but I can’t see how anyone thinks firb will stop Catl getting this for PRC. It’s just too big . And as no one has stepped in from west and WA miners are secured ( as their offtake is required too) FIRB know that Australia will be punished 10x over economically if they make such a brazen move against Chinese interests , the money lost from Chinese sanctions far outweighed the loss of control of a li mine in Africa even when the WA li miners looked vulnerable . Now they are sorted . Could even be given increased Chinese business to sweeten deal .
    No IMO if anyone is banking on FIRB chapter 2 , forget it . Just my opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.