AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-53346

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    bs? Am I not allowed to express an opinion as a long here since 2017? I was right about suspecting catl would move in (check my posts) when bs was called in favour of Europe , USA etc etc if you read my posts they are always marked with IMO and that’s all any posts are , including yours . I was invested in Bacanora and that was filled with the same hopes as here . There is a reality here and I try and call it through my views so that mums and dads don’t get slaughtered by the overly optimistic who claimed this that and the other couldn’t / wouldn’t happen . Not so long ago when I called Chinese would move on this bs was called by the bs calling brigade . It turned out to be right . I am just balancing again with realism and likelihoods based on how I see things . Nobody knows (not even you) so you can’t call it a bs view just because again it makes people aware that they may not get the spreadsheet figures, dividends , global dominance etc etc that we all hope for .
    Leave it with you , maybe mark this post if things don’t exactly turn out as optimally as you hoped .

IMO or BS possibilities - take your pick . I just warn mums and dads to be careful with all the hyperbole ….
    Eric

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.