AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

To date, AVZ's local management appears to be doing a terrific...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    To date, AVZ's local management appears to be doing a terrific job and if they get the Mining License approved we should be very grateful. One would hope that they get suitably rewarded if successful.

Today may be a significant day for AVZ as nominations for Directors (to be voted on at the next AGM) close. In earlier posts #50973956 and #51003208 I set out a scenario where Chinese Corporations may make an offer to buy AVZI's shareholding in Dathomir which holds the license for Manono. I suspect that if the current Chinese corporations when combined with other associated AVZ shareholders nominate a Director or Directors acceptable to the ASX they will have little difficulty in being elected.

It is extremely rare for a small mining exploration company to take a project from the start all the way to mining. I suspect that AVZ will struggle to hold on to the project as tier 1 projects are usually snapped up by big corporations who have large capital bases.

We obviously do not know what is happening behind the scenes and I suspect we may still have a few twists and turns over the next few months.

If the mining license is approved for AVZ we should see a significant rerating of AVZ's share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.