AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-53386

1. 0x7
    61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    "To date, AVZ's local management appears to be doing a terrific job and if they get the Mining License approved we should be very grateful. One would hope that they get suitably rewarded if successful.

Today may be a significant day for AVZ as nominations for Directors (to be voted on at the next AGM) close. In earlier posts #50973956 and #51003208 I set out a scenario where Chinese Corporations may make an offer to buy AVZI's shareholding in Dathomir which holds the license for Manono. I suspect that if the current Chinese corporations when combined with other associated AVZ shareholders nominate a Director or Directors acceptable to the ASX they will have little difficulty in being elected.

It is extremely rare for a small mining exploration company to take a project from the start all the way to mining. I suspect that AVZ will struggle to hold on to the project as tier 1 projects are usually snapped up by big corporations who have large capital bases.

We obviously do not know what is happening behind the scenes and I suspect we may still have a few twists and turns over the next few months.

If the mining license is approved for AVZ we should see a significant rerating of AVZ's share price."
    ---------------------------------------------
    regarding the highlighted bit....
    extremely rare - so there are such cases, however few of them, where a small exploration company becomes a mining company, right?

i'm curious to hear how do they do it?

do they, simply, hire people who have the skills to do the job (if mining explorers / geologists lack these skills) ?

i would think if avz management have brains and money but lack certain skills, they could always hire people who have more brains and more skills or not?

regards,
    xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.