AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

"I wouldn't be surprised the reason for the 1.5mth delay of...

1. 0x7
    61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    "I wouldn't be surprised the reason for the 1.5mth delay of DRC-Africa Business Forum 2021 was to allow the time to finalize AVZ ML & MSEZ & Collaboration agreement to use as the example for how the DRC are open for business & AVZ being there most recent & newest significant miner investing in the DRC in the Battery EV supply chain
    More to talk about it'd be like Candy for International watchers wanting to do Investment in DRC Battery Mineral/Metal Rich countryside.
    <snip>"
    ------------------------------
    this is not the first time that this forum has been delayed.....
    i think there was, at least, one more just a few years back (delayed by 4-5 months, if i recall correctly) that i came across when reading some stuff about drc a while ago....

i think that there are more than one reason for those delays

one being *so many* things happening in drc's convoluted politics, power struggle, drc gov's lack of control over many areas, etc., not too mention turbulent past and how hard it must be for a new government to gain a strong foothold and remain in power....let us not forget what drc has underground - lots of eyes are watching it and want some of it....

so, considering all this, such a forum would not be all that high a priority....

another reason, maybe the main one, why sticking to deadlines / timetable is not enforced strong enough is cultural, i think

i know that in some countries it is almost normal that meetings (business and other) can be expected to be delayed or postponed (and nobody makes much fuss about it) , in some other countries it is a big no no and being exact, meeting deadlines and being punctual is very much expected....maybe this is the case with drc?

regards,
    xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.