AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well, there you go - once again, AVZ leading the sector, but...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Well, there you go - once again, AVZ leading the sector, but sadly not on the way up, but down into the doldrums. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I find this continual dumping and thinning of the buy side of the depth to be concerning, especially so at a time when the market should be eagerly anticipating the impending news that is due (or finally digesting the news of US$400M+ invested!).

When you've got "peers" such as FFX up ~10% and LTR up 4.5c, it's personally hard to stomach that we're getting slammed down near on 7% after a horrendous week last week, even after the global markets have stabilised somewhat over the last few trading sessions and SC6/LiO ETF prices continue to surge.

The sad and unfortunate truth is that relatively speaking, we're still way behind our peers and that imminent news (imminent now for over 8+ months if I recall) is still only that: "imminent".

Now, before you go and throw in the comments about "manipulation" and "tree shaking", I get that - there's a heap of manipulation in play today and no doubt we'll head up closer to our starting price by end of day, but my point remains that our price is so easily manipulated and distorted. When the CATH JV announcement came out, many of us (myself included) were calling for 40-50cps+, yet, a couple weeks out, we're back to within a bee's D of where we started.

In any case, I'd sure as eggs rather start the assault on 50c+ from the ~37c mark, than where we are sitting now... you might call it "noise", this daily trading, I see it as potential loss of the upwards momentum and fear in the market towards AVZ.... We need to see those CP's for the CATH deal starting to eventuate, NOW, not in a month!

I've not given up hope yet, but f'me, days like today make it hard to be a holder of this company!

Onwards and upwards! Come on Nigel, let's git 'er done!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.