AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-53557

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    Supply vs Demand is out of whack in the short term, you have about ~20-25 companies aiming to enter the market in 2023/2024. I expect Lithium to stay high until new supply hits.

Every producer or aspirant is doubling or tripling planned output. Avz going from 4.5mtpa to 10mtpa throughput, Lke doubling from 25 to 50 lce, pls up to 1mtpa throughput. You also have every man, woman & child with a drill rig looking for white gold right now.

In terms of price forecasting from Roskill, they attempt to find a happy medium and forecast longterm at a steady healthy balance i.e ranging between 700-800.

Commodity cycles would say the true accurate range could be between 400-3000. When it peaks you have an influx of supply, when it drops you have higher cost producers out of business.

Perpetual deficit in Lithium ? I wonder how demand for Lithium Chemicals would be at say 100,000/t ? There is always a limit, the lithium cycle is no different. Was only 18 months ago the SC6 price was at 400/t.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.