AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-53801

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Hey Arnobay, I tuned into the resources rising stars presentation in WA this afternoon to hear what LTR and PLS had to say. Some good info but couldn’t help having a smile on face with where things are at with AVZ. There was an over emphasis on jurisdiction and couldn’t help but think that was a subtle gesture at the elephant in the room here. So they should pay attention globally and whats going on here as there’s no question that if AVZ gets up a 10mtpa plant or bigger it will affect how much $ these two companies would make. With LTR at 2mtpa likely behind AVZ they would bloody better hope their costs are running a tight ship underground or one day they’ll be another AJM. Even if tomorrow LTR put out a DFS, signed all offtakes to Tesla and got fully funded I still wouldn’t buy with a $3B market cap. Comparing their DFS when it lands and AVZ’s BFS will be interesting. To LTR’s credit this is the effect institutions can have on a company if they get involved early. AVZ’s turn is just around the corner. GL to all AVZ and LTR holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.