AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-54078

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    spinning ? Eons ? Consideration ? A slight exaggeration . It was possible that we would be partnered by a western entity ? Now that was being peddled for years . Remember that Avz ate very picky who they partner with ? Sorry that I’ve been spinning that for eons . So we have to assume avz have picked mr pei as opposed to who ? Were there ever any others ? Why pick this partner before Ml and sez etc awarded ? Why accept this partnership rather Catl the company ? In picking mr pei as partner (and before ml) what opportunities have the board opened up and what are the wrong-foot possibilities ? Does anyone recall the CR brokered by Patterson when the previous Chinese partner hopes evaporated at the 11th hour. How much cash we have ? How vulnerable are we with a rich Chinese businessman being our only hope now of progressing the project without another highly dilutative cr ? Ask avz at Agm ? Why pick pei ? Why before ml ? How much cash before another cr? Does continual issuance of lots of shares to board protect them from decisions that might stifle sp significantly perhaps make sp increase an irrelevance to their final financial rewards. We need the opposite don’t forget . This is what I have been spinning for eons . I keep it real and focussed . Ask mgmt the real questions . 55c TO for me would be an absolute sellout . Chinese strangulation ti give away swathes of the project (profit) equally a sellout as both strangle the sp from its true potential . Only mgmt can protect us from such realities , I differ only in that I think these realities are very likely and not just possible .

I get 55c I win . I think that’s the min here . I have been saying that for eons . I don’t spin this possibility as it’s not what I want at all . But can’t stand all the shit or name calling or put downs from those that don’t want to accept (publicly anyways ) that the facts all point in that direction . We need help from big global players with lots of money , know how and business connections. After eons our board have finally picked mr pei and before any of the massive “imminent” derisk
    Milestones have been reached .

so I will spin one for us all $1 next year and big dividends when in production .

speak later . AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.