AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-54225

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677

AVZ Specs-largest hard rock lithium resource globally of [email protected]%Li2O(exploration target 1.5 billion tonnes! which MD Nigel Ferguson believes can be obtained easily)

-homogenous, at and close to the surface resulting in the lowest strip ratio of any lithium mine globally which means less ore feed to produce lithium product and much lower mining costs.

-consistency of grade meaning easier and cheaper to convert lowering costs

-considered the lowest impurities of any lithium deposit on the planet meaning lower cost(less impurities means less beneficiation needed for removal)-(***was adjudged the purest lithium product of any company by lithium hydroxide plant makers)

-SC6 can be produced without costly beneficiation and therefore lower conversion costs....contrast this with PLS which can only produce industrial grade, conversion being too costly because of lower quality.

-3rd largest tin resource globally-think tin credits

-are planning a mammoth 10 Mtpa plant with CATH(CATL) with 2 primary lithium sulphate trains, lithium hydroxide plant feasibility study-Also mooted was to build another 10 Mtpa...so future 10 to 20 Mtpa justifying a 5 billion dollar market cap! eek.png

Now just to give you an idea of how large a 10 Mtpa plant is it is 2 times greater than PLS 2 plants combined! which has a current market cap of 6.3 bn. eek.png

Now to understand the impact on the lithium market Constantin has done these calculations: eek.pngeek.pngeek.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3716/3716060-71311112474bd607a03ac92117e1398f.jpg

A Few Words on the Mining Licence:

I think people have freaked out when they saw that last statement,'that the Minister of Mines has 30 days to then award the Mining Licence.'

This is just a legal requirement. i.e. they have a 30 day window to award the licence.

Now do you really think they are going to pffaf around in the office after positive feedback moves to favourable and the technical box is ticked, and not award the mining licence???

No way!

Nigel Ferguson, Managing Director of AVZ nearly delivered on his timeline. The final hurdle, technical was not quite there but very close, already at the positive feedback stage so I expect there will be a favourable outcome for the technical requirements very soon and the mining licence will then be a formality and hit any day!

Those that sell now may well have egg on their face if the mining licence hits and the share price re-rates strongly!

If not the mining licence there could well be an announcement/trading haltI.M.M.I.N.E.N.T.L.Y.for the HEPP and collaboration agreement where:

'A meeting of Council of Ministers is expected to be held SHORTLY todeliberate on the award of the Mpiana Mwanga HEPP Agreement and Prime Ministerial Decree for the Collaboration Development Agreement.'-PRESS HERE

AIMO
    Last edited by Mining8: 22/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.