AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-54336

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I mentioned last weekend how the DRC govt are wanting to build the worlds best battery manufacturing hub & it now looks like I was a bit too conservative after the fantastic news overnight that was translated by Constantin & shown here by qball , as it seems an electric vehicle industry is on the agenda , as well as involving surrounding countries .
    I am really hoping large super funds & the like start investing in AVZ once the ML is approved as I don't think the everyday Aussie retail punter understand the sheer enormity of what is about to unfold for AVZ
    I read in another thread this week where someone had been sitting on the sidelines for quite sometime & just decided to "jump onboard" . They chose another company however whose mc is much larger than ours & has a DFS soon to be released . If there is any common sense to be shown & people could truely understand the fundamentals of both companies I think there is only one way it's share price is heading , & it's not "to the moon" , which is where AVZ will be headed if everything plays out like I'm hoping it will

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.