AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-54337

1. 2,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    If 10Mtpa production in place (and obviously at full capacity) and market cap is only 5billion, I would be shocked.

10Mtpa = 1,400,000 SC6 x $700 = Approx. $1,000,000,000 Revenue ($700 for SC6, is not ultra conservative but I believe to be consistent with thematics)

Extremely conservative overhead estimate... Tin/Tantalum/PLS/LiOH to cover expenses/tax liabilities. (I'm probably being $1 Billion/year to conservative here)

And assuming 15% option isn't bought by AVZ (and there is no takeover).

50% ownerships of $1 Billion = $0.5 Billion

PE ratio of 20 (very conservative vs someone like Albemarle at 50x, I'd presume with extra tenements AVZ PE ratio would be on higher end as it would be considered still growing/exploring)

20 x 0.5 = $10 Billion MC

$10 Billion/3.07 Billion Shares = $3.20

To me this is a very reasonable 3 year price guide, without trying to be a mindless up-ramper (which I have to try very hard to not be sometimes, just very bullish on lithium sector)

---

For those who like to dream, being a little less conservative (adding back in revenue from Tin/Tantalum/PLS/LiOH, assuming increase in ownership and a 30x PE ratio), SP goes north of $10 very quickly.

---

Desperate for people to take me to the cleaners on this or tell me where I am being dumb. There should be no such thing as offence in this forum, and if we all agree on that we will only come closer to the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.