AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-54341

1. 0x7
    61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Very busy fellow!
    -----------------------------------
    yeah, looks like it....

my guess is his overseas trips have more to do with politics than with seeking business....

because of huge, different and very much sought-after resources drc owns, they don't need to go out and ask for business....

so called "international community" knows too well about it, that's why i think he is meeting all these heads of state in order to gauge how far he can go in whatever he is planning to do in drc in the coming months....

i think he is *buying* support from countries that could help him survive (not just politically but literally - by not being assassinated), protect from neighbours and consolidate power....

it would be great if he turned out to be a great politician who actually looks after his country and its people.....

with all the riches they have they should, by now, be developed like some of the rich oil countries (except their backward policies) and their citizens live a happy life with free education, free medical care, modern infrastructure, etc.

regards,
    xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.