AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-54907

1. 3,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1889
    From the announcement on 27/9/2021

"AVZ holds a 75% interest in the Manono Project and pre-emptive rights over the remaining equity interest in the project, excluding the DRC Government’s 10% share." so AVZ have first right of refusal ? with most of the leg work done to date by management one could assume that we are in pole position for the extra 15%
    I have a sneaking suspicion that this will be on the cards shortly after mining license , or maybe even before ,,i cant see Cominere wanting to stump up x amount of millions for their share of the Capex ,, question is how much are we gonna pay ?? theoretically its worth 150 million , can AVZ organize a buy now pay later type of deal , i.e once production begins ? , also now that CATH have some serious skin in the game i reckon it wont be much of an issue raising that kind of money via debt . in todays world its chump change .
    At some point in the not too distant future this ML has to be granted , and once it is , AVZ will pop , we will be completely derisked , and no longer a spec exploration company ,AVZ will become a miner backed by the biggest tier one battery maker in the world , AVZ will be indirectly supply the likes of Tesla !!!the big money hasnt even entered yet .
    Word on the street is that AVZ might be added to the MSCI Asian pacific small cap index in the rebalance in November , and maybe the ASX 300 next year , if so then funds will be required to buy AVZ on market .Ive also stated before that we should be a prime candidate for the Global X LITHIUM ETF once License is granted and remaining funding secured , i think we are nearly there in regards to matching the criteria .
    All of the above will give AVZ some great exposure , one thing we are missing is a write up / broker report or exposure from a reputable Bank / brokerage , once again the license may be the key to unlocking this .
    As frustrating as this stock can be , and its pretty F$$$ING frustrating , we are in for some serious rerate once the license is granted , what with the surge in prices and demand for lithium and the looming supply deficit its a perfect storm for AVZ .
    AIMO DYOR .
    Cheers
    DON.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.