AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-54908

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    the 24% is a percentage of the project ; not a percentage of the company ‘AVZ’, so there's nothing FIRB can do about that.

The balancing 51% still gives AVZ majority share and controlling interest ; AVZs intent is to increase stake again; but ML is what ultimately opens the door and sets the scene.

No one is going to overly commit until the ML is locked up; (yes Suzhou CATH have made a commitment, but it's obviously subject to ML).

Remember Tshisekedi doesn't want the DRC to continue to being a back yard cloaked milking ground for the Chinese ; he has even been looking to review mining contracts which were issued under the Kablia regime; whilst claiming that some Chinese companies were enriching themselves at the expense of local populations....hes looking to open the doors to a wider market; so if things became to ‘Chinessy‘ flavoured or other, up front prior to ML, Felix and the ministry for mining could change the flow pretty quickly if they wanted too.

To be honest I had my own niggling concerns with the CATH finger being pushed into the pie at this particular stage ; but the recent additions to CATLs order book with the likes of Tesla, has wiped those concerns ; you really don't get much bigger at this moment than EV centerfold which is Tesla; for big lights you need the big names, but I think Felix will be looking for a few different flavors / customers / contracts for Manono LI other than the Chinese, so until AVZ has that ML scripted up and in hand, I think the Chinese in particular will camp a safe distance just over the hill; they won't want to unsettle the waters ; after that......potential FIRB sidestep tactics / Project percentage plans or just a plan fast tracking of project construction with the big guns just seeing AVZ as being a necessary / unshakable bus driver.

Either ways ; on granting of ML, I think AVZ should rapidly claw back a significant chunk of the MC lead the likes of LTR has over AVZ has in this crazy market.

ML will be king tide for AVZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.