AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

As most of you probably noticed i got my Dates mixed up in this...

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    As most of you probably noticed i got my Dates mixed up in this Post

Was meant to read,

Mining Week is on the 23rd & 24th of Nov ( Online )

With the Business Forum to be Held on the 24th & 25th

View attachment 3753335

*To Remind,

yombo on Twitter.png

We’re in uncharted territory for the world’s climate, UN says

Report sets out heatwaves, wildfires, droughts and floods that have wreaked havoc this year

The climate crisis has driven the planet into “uncharted territory”, with far-reaching repercussions for today’s and future generations, according to the UN World Meteorological Organization. It said the Cop26 summit was a “make-or-break opportunity to put us back on track”.

The WMO’s State of the Global Climate report shows that the last seven years have been the hottest seven years on record, and that accelerating sea level rise hit new heights in 2021. It also sets out the heatwaves, wildfires, droughts and floods that have wreaked havoc across the planet this year and is intended to inform Cop26 negotiations.

“The report shows our planet is changing before our eyes,” said the UN secretary general, António Guterres.

“From the ocean depths to mountain tops, from melting glaciers to relentless extreme weather events, communities and ecosystems around the globe are being devastated.

Cop26 must be a turning point for people and planet.

“Scientists are clear on the facts,” he said.

“Now leaders need to be just as clear in their actions. The door is open; the solutions are there. We must act now, with ambition and solidarity, to safeguard our future and save humanity.”

“Extreme events are the new norm,” said Prof Petteri Taalas, the WMO secretary general. “Cop26 is a make-or-break opportunity to put us back on track.”

Carbon Neutral.jpg

Chasing Tesla.jpg

View attachment 3753425

View attachment 3753449

All Roads lead to the DRC and Manono atm

If we're serious about Global Warming

Food for thought

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.