AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-55009

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    I think our friend Rob Thomas is just annoyed that AVZ was up 10% today and the "over inflated" LTR was down. Kinda expect that pattern to continue over the short to mid term and LTR down or sideways (at best) and AVZ up.

Gotta remember that LTR which doesn't even have a DFS has a mcap approx $3.6 bill which is more than half that of industry stalwart PLS's Approx Mcap $7B... PLS a company with a bigger resource which is closer to port and has been mining for years. LTR on the other hand planning much smaller mine output than PLS has with mgmt that don't have any battery chemical experience, offtakes. By rights LTR should only have maybe 1 bag in it in the next 3 years relative to the PLS MCap.

AVZ on the other hand is likely to be a truly massive producer (much larger that PLS) relatively speaking and has "at least" 6x bags from here relatively speaking just to be on a par with PLS. I'd be grumpy too on that realization that from here on AVZ will out perform LTR and in time become the industry stalwart by which all other hard rock outfits are measured.

Perhaps rob just misses the indisputable AVZ comparison info posted on the LTR threads. Quite happy to answer all your query's over there Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.