AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-55324

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    I'll like to thank everyone for their warm welcome into the AVZ family (I've only joined since August (.24) and also to bear with my ill/mis-informed concerns.
    +, -, / (Positive, negative, neutral)
    and that find Gowatch, way to go !

/I'm still a bit murky as to the Mining License, but i'm optimistic about it.
    +Also good to know that the CATH can waiver conditions to aid in our cause, as we are at the mercy of the speed/efficiency of DRC govt.
    -DRC-Africa Business Forum delayed from the 8-9 Nov to the 24-26 Nov is really pushing it, considering we were promised for sure the HEPP/SEZ agreement in the forums from the corporate update
    /I was pretty negative about the AGM for performance rights of the BOD, but considering the amount issued compared to the SOI (Mere 3%?)
    -My initial predicament of the swing trading window closing due to the upcoming DRC-Africa forum originally planned on the 8-9 Nov could potentially see the capper play with it comfortably till the week prior to the 24-26 Nov ?
    +G20/COP26 and the world trend/post-covid recession economy Infrastructure (green) building is in our trend for a green revolution, I think this wouldn't end up like 2017-2018.

Some of the other fundamental/world thoughts
    -Upcoming US Fed/AusRBA rate hikes could be put forward that would see a major drawback in the stock market (Comfortable still atleast till the 2023)
    -Staggered Western adoption of Green revolution or embracing EVs as quickly as we liked (Automakers/Oil&Gas lobbying) vs China's lithium demand as China being authoritarian can adopt/adapt and implement policies a lot quicker without regulatory interventions/obstacles
    -^ Previous point translates to the extrapolated/simulated supply crunch we will face assuming demand is there, however with Victoria/SA putting taxes on EVs and the lack of infrastructure (Australia's case)
    +This Green revolution/Infrastructure building is required by the Govt for boosting GDP/jobs in a post-lockdown economy
    +Battery storage/Vanadium plays as Battery storage becomes larger
    -Emergence of New battery tech that would reduce some of the Lithium/Cobalt/Nickel demand (CATL's Sodium-Ion Batt or just good old Nuclear energy to displace the demand for Battery Tech)
    /Decoupling with China could see us (West) prioritizing on developing ex-china REO/Lithium supplies (e.g ARU, IXR etc.)

I'm just a noobie that got into trading in 2017/2018 with my first endeavour into BGS (What is now today FFX), trying to learn how to chart.
    I currently primarily focus on OIl/gas & Lithium. and I see them as a hedge/leverage against each other, I can see both booming in the short time (5-10 years) with Lithium gradually taking over.

P.S I'm pissed and its a travesty that FFX/LTR/CXO is worth more than AVZ, even at .41 we are incredibly UNDERVALUED. Honestly sky is the limit, but i'm gonna hold until after License is approved and BFS, not gonna hold till Production. (For Now)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.