lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    This is the drama going on in @cardinal1969's mind

cardinal1969
    Date:
    26/01/18
    Time:
    00:01:05
    Post #:
    Agree completely. AVZ will hit 50c within two weeks. Very confident about that. I honestly haven't seen a chart like this one before.

AVZ (ASX)
    Price at posting:
    28.5¢
    Sentiment: Buy
    Disclosure: Held
    cardinal1969
    Date:
    03/02/18
    Time:
    21:53:06
    Post #:
    There could definitely be fireworks next week.

AVZ (ASX)
    Price at posting:
    31.0¢
    cardinal1969
    Date:
    07/02/18
    Time:
    18:12:10
    Post #:
    The people who deserve the performance bonuses are the ones pumping AVZ on Hot Copper. They are the ones doing the heavy lifting ... perhaps they are getting performance bonuses ? Anyway I have a feeling I know how this story ends.

Today was the perfect day to get out.

AVZ (ASX)
    Price at posting:
    26.5¢
    Sentiment: Sell
    Disclosure: Not Held

cardinal1969
    Date:
    26/03/18
    Time:
    12:49:03
    Post #:
    IMHO tomorrow will be a big day SP speaking. Just a feeling I've got.

I'm expecting the DOW to rise tonight and tomorrow will take care of itself.

Whenever there is a day of low volume at the bottom of a down cycle there's generally a big kick the next day.

AVZ (ASX)
    Price at posting:
    24.8¢
    cardinal1969
    Date:
    28/03/18
    Time:
    17:01:13
    Post #:
    I'll be honest. I had a huge SELL order in at 25.5c ... but pulled it. By huge I mean a lifetime of savings.
    I was feeling a bit sick a few hours ago. Feeling a bit more relaxed now

AVZ (ASX)
    Price at posting:
    23.5¢
    cardinal1969
    Date:
    06/04/18
    Time:
    14:33:36
    Post #:
    No, AVZ are only the second share I've lost money in. I bought back in against my better judgement.

I've lived in WA for 40 years. AVZ brought all the memories flooding back. The long term price for AVZ is probably zero unless there is a takeover @ about 5c, which there probably will be. That doesn't mean money can't be made along the way but when you have "the biggest lithium deposit on the planet" every outstanding drill announcement only confirms what is baked into the price.

The price of the next CR will be crucial. If it's @15c the writing is on the wall.

Selling out has left me with the feeling that I have left a cult. When you leave, no matter how politely, the existing members come after you to send a message to the others.

AVZ (ASX)
    Price at posting:
    22.5¢
    Sentiment: Sell
    Disclosure: Not Held

1) First he thought share price was going to hit 50 cents. (26 Jan)
    2) He was certain there were going to be fireworks. (3 Feb)
    3) He no longer believed in the story (7 Feb)
    4) He is back in and believe in AVZ once again (26 March)
    5) He felt sick during the trading halt - who wouldn't when they've invested their 'life savings'. No idea why but he felt better mid way through. (28 March)
    6) He's out again and reckons the long term price is zero but take over is 5c? Hang on a minute. Why will the take over be at 5c (from who?) if the longer term price is zero? Logic!! (6 April)

That was a roller coaster ride of emotions. In all seriousness, let's give him a break. He almost lost his entire life savings. But we'll be seeing him again with a 'Held' disclosure.. For sure!!
    Last edited by unknownshadow: 06/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.