AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well done everyone.Today was a day for me to reflect on the year...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Well done everyone.
    Today was a day for me to reflect on the year that was and I would like to take this moment to share this reflection with you to confirm we have made the right decision to invest in AVZ.

About a year ago I made the decision to split my portfolio to purchase a block of land and also to invest heavily in AVZ.
    At the time I had jumped ship from PLS and TESLA thinking the lithium price didnt warrant the MC after 3x ing over the year previously. Since then PLS and TESLA have been lifechanging to those on the train. (Bad call on my part). Valuations for lithium companies and EV sector was going gang busters and after years of shorting my evalutions of what companies were worth had been worn down and was not realistic.

I took a few months to reflect and tried to reevaluate the market, where the money was going and what would be valuable in the future.

AVZ is one company i have been loosly following since 2017 but never thought they would get the financial backing and approvals to go into production. My opinion changed quickly last year when the offtakes were signed in parrallel to main stream institutions continuing to heavily invest into PLS, lithium, batteries, Tesla and into the entire sector. That was the moment. The moment that I gained my clarity that this was the ship to be on. AVZ was indeed going to be mined and at scale.

At the time, 15c seemed risky considering the SP had doubled already in the months prior. There was huge risk that the SP would retreat. That was my ArHar moment. The moment i had the confidence to back and value AVZ above all other options on the ASX. And was hoping the reason the SP was only 15c was because the few in the market had realised this yet.

Since then many others have also had this ArHar moment, many before last year as well for sure. As the news stories have continually unfolded, these numbers continues to grow. Many more people will have their moment of clarify in the year to come. We will all be rewarded for our confidence.

Welcome to all new investors. You have made the best decision of your life. I hope it will be as life changing for you as the lithium sector has been to me.

The SP has recently doubled. We are now over 50c. It wasnt long ago we were are 25c. It seems high right now. But just wait till we 4x again. And then 4x YET again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.