Running discussion on SP, page-55851

1. 5,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3071
    Nice to have lift off here.

*Ditto

To remind,

What Sheryl said

Rocket Ship.jpg

I too think this will be a +$5 stock in a few years.

Well, normally i don't like "Counting Chickens" before they Hatch, having seen far too many Faces covered in Egg Makeover Masks in the past, and trust me when i say, I'm not a Fan of Egg on Face tbo, but in this case, I'm going to make an exception and agree with you on this one Q.

#Easter.jpg

Why you ask, well, for starters you only have to look at the SP of our so called "Peers" for starters - OMG

No Not OMG the Stock obviously, If there is one

So i'm just going to put it out there for all to see, that is - if AVZ doesn't reach the Dizzying heights of $5+ in a few years, I'm prepared to not only eat my shorts ( Bart said i have to ) but Stevo's favourite Fishing Hat if he can't bring himself to it, along with one of Blue Skies familiar Whales or an Elephant, one piece at a time

Now i'm guessing / hoping there maybe a Law against that, but not the Hat

So here we are at the start of an exciting Week with plenty to look forward to

With the DRC ML Clock getting louder by the Hour

Now as for,

Out of interest what was the one you rode up previously? FMG? Tesla?

Not even close my friend, but

I tell you what, I promise to fill you in on the whole Story when we catch up at the "Party to end all $5 Parties" at your Mansion / Penthouse one Day my fellow SH / Owner / Multi-Millionaire extraordinaire

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

lets-get-this-party started.jpg

PinIt.jpg

Food for thought ( Eggs, Elephant, Whale and a Hat )

GLTA -AVZH's

Cheers

Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.