AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-55870

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353

Lithium set to boom again. Wasn’t this strong for the 2016-2018 Lithium run. Tesla was only getting on the radar then. Now a trillion dollar company and household name, worth a few times more than Toyota.

Top 5 % Gainers for last week for Large Billion+ Cap Lithium. This week will be interesting.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3769/3769043-a98cb9fa97cc10018971b1539ba4aac4.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3769/3769046-4844275b6c72b0b5cb0fa9fa0a6872b0.jpg

Combo of major Lithium tailwinds building and a market leading resource. Looks like still in undervalued status rather than fully valued. Markets can re-rate, adjust quickly.

AVZ has X 10 in 2 yrs from 4cents to over 50.

Things barely started yet.

Potential remains huge.

I recall buying GXY at $1.(10 years ago)

Then gradually it went all the way down to 2c.

Held on, didn’t lose hope and kept buying.

I thought in single digits if it doubled that would be nice.

Then the comeback came 20c, (X 10)

50c(X 20)

1 for 5 consolidation.

$5 ($1 equivalent) (X 50)

From GXY I observed the simplicity of hard rock mining, the highs and lows of mining cycles. The ability for a company to change its fortunes with good management. The ease and speed of hard rock mining reaching nameplate production. A pathway to high value hydroxide. I still hold both Hard Rock and Brine stocks but do have a liking for Hard Rock based on personal experience.

Cattlin still going strong GXY merged with ORE and receiving good prices of $1,650 for SC6.

Lithium Carbonate plants appeared more complex going by GXY ORE observation, achieving nameplate more a challenge.

Note GXY feedstock to its Lithium carbonate plant was both from Cattlin and Greenbushes.

The GXY experience and return to favour gave me the confidence to persist with holding AVZ.

Don’t discount the ability for stocks to come back.

Particularly with the assets and fundamentals there to back it up.

Times 10 sounds like a lot. But the best performers can do much move.

PDN went x 100.

PLS is worth $7billion now and AVZ holders are excited about $1billion+.

Tailwinds for EV Lithium Net Zero Climate action look important for years to come. Action plans for long time frames 2030 to 2050.

Retail can be nimble and early stage and magnify gains. That is our advantage.

Risk stage is higher. But so is the reward. Note many junior explorers don’t make it to production.

More Insto’s usually come later when projects are further de-risked, headed into production.

Further uplift in value often comes as the company achieves major goals such as production.

At 1billion cap and rising, more funds, ETFs, ASX 300 looks a future possibility for AVZ particularly as it moves towards production as an advanced developer.

Manono development will improve lives in many ways. Investors, communities, economic development, and climate.

Last edited by Maxi II: 08/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.