AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-56007

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    Really???

All I said regarding AVZ and comparisons re: deposit, high grade, impurities, ease of conversion all apply today or what was said a few years ago-PRESS HERE

Time does not alter the deposit and the ease to mine it and convert it to battery grade lithium!

If your really understand this space you would know that in conversion high consistent grade and low impurities is paramount to be able to cheaply and easily convert to battery grade lithium without costly beneficiation and matters very significantly to the economic bottom line! Also it has been found that new generation batteries will not work with high impurities. The problems that other deposits like MIN's Wodinga had 3 years ago will not magically disappear, and it is a good example when you compare it to AVZ.

PLS for instance only produces industrial grade with the cost of conversion being prohibitive. That's a fact and whether that is known today or in 2016 makes no difference. LTR's main orebody is 350 metres below, and will cost 67 million dollars just to dig the hole, and even then not all mineable reserves can be accessed. That's another fact whether I said it today or 2 years ago.

Time does not heal the nature of a lithium deposit.

AIMO

Last edited by Mining8: 09/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.