AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-561

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I've never believed in AVZ. I just thought at various stages the SP would rise. I got all the calls correct and if I had sold this morning at the opening bell I would have got that right too.

AVZ is a cash burner and everything is fine until the money runs out. How much share dilution will there be before the "ribbon is cut" and the mine opened is anyone's guess, but I was never going to be holding shares on that joyous day so I wasn't that bothered.

It had crossed my mind that the ASX was going to call ML's bluff and say "This company comes out of Suspension as soon as you PROVE that this is the biggest Lithium deposit on the planet".

That would have been a long and tedious (and expensive) process.

ps

On point 5) ... I felt better when I saw a photo of the proverbial Easter eggs I'd heard so much about. and though that would change the tide. All they caused was a TH and a subsequent Suspension and everyone knew it wouldn't go through to the keeper and that an announcement should have been made pre-opening on Thursday morning.

The Easter egg analogy always amused me. They look all big and shiny but give them a tap and you'll find that there's nothing inside them.

I hope every AVZ holder does well especially any young guys who have borrowed money to buy the shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.