AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-571

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I am seriously surprised by your view . I was there at the AGM, in November and I heard first hand the forward plan.
    After the meeting I, along with others, bailed up Mr Flint and after a series of somewhat politician style responses, (because I get they can’t say more I was at ease with my investment. Now we are here and it’s only going to get better.
    Further information to what was presented QUOTE="cardinal1968889, post: 32278852, member: 42213"]No, AVZ are only the second share I've lost money in. I bought back in against my better judgement.

I've lived in WA for 40 years. AVZ brought all the memories flooding back. The long term price for AVZ is probably zero unless there is a takeover @ about 5c, which there probably will be. That doesn't mean money can't be made along the way but when you have "the biggest lithium deposit on the planet" every outstanding drill announcement only confirms what is baked into the price.

The price of the next CR will be crucial. If it's @15c the writing is on the wall.

Selling out has left me with the feeling that I have left a cult. When you leave, no matter how politely, the existing members come after you to send a message to the others.[/QUOTE]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.