AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Actually TBH, I've appreciated the commentary in comparison with...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Actually TBH, I've appreciated the commentary in comparison with other coys. I've been a holder since Aug 2019 when I entered with what was then a sizeable (for me at the time), but now paltry, $5000 back in the 4c days. In many respects, I know I got lucky somehow managing to pick the recent bottom by complete chance, but without the back and forth, I wouldn't have gained a confident, in depth understanding of the company and where it stood. Of course I did my research before buying, and the history of this thread in particular was really useful (so I'm not keen on starting a new one either for that simple reason). These days, I'm siting on an avg of around 10/11c and a lot more than $5000 has been placed in the hands of NF and his management team. The back and forth of more experienced hands has helped me gain so much knowledge and not just about this project. The information gleaned has convinced me to stay longterm when school fees and other post-divorce costs came beckoning, but these days, I'm so glad I found other ways to pay those costs. And it was, to a large degree due to the back and forth and comparison with other coys along the way from very well informed LTHs and their in-depth analyses. AVZ are basically going to get me a home, mortgage free, for me and my kids. I can't ask for anything better. My thanks to all of those contributors and when I can add anything that comes anywhere the quality of those, I will. My only regret now is that I didn't grab more of those 4c shares way back when!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.