AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The #monsterofmanono , now reaching the heights suggested circa...

1. 2,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    The #monsterofmanono , now reaching the heights suggested circa 3yrs ago, by NF himself if I remember correctly..... 70 FnCents

Manono, MLTO = #strategicresource that others will be measured by, Grade and Size will never lie!! I have been a believer in suggesting this since about 2018, but we are now about to realise the fact and truth behind it. We have a long way to go into production, many hurdles yet to put behind us, but I feel that over the coming weeks the clear path forward in achieving this will be layed out for all to see.

We are a long way from the initial Secure, Define & Sell mantra that was our focus all those years ago and transitioning from this mantra, we have had many other scenarios tabled by holders, but now the DRC has come to life and the Vertical Integration we all suspected to be under the control of and China bound, now looks to be happening in country, with what could be lifechanging upside to the citizens of the DRC. IMO, FT has made this happen and his presence will be transformation to all within and the DRC as a whole.

Well done to all the LT holders, the learned contributors who have been on this journey, our resilience is now being rewarded.

Oh... and #neverforgettheSn

GLTAH.
    Last edited by Daripper: 23/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.