AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-5797

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I'm interested to know what ML knows? The article listed a few posts back basically says Klaus wanted to sell some a while ago but couldn't.

So there has been speculation for months on TO/JV. Companies doing DD. If he has sold knowing there is no JV/TO without sharing with the market he should get done for insider trading. The other side of this he is so desparate to sell as he needs the money elsewhere, like what the article says and as he knows a deal is being or has been done has had to sell at the current price despite knowing what is ahead. Maybe he can make a lot of quick cash with another investment that is not the long term proposition AVZ is.

I would have to think that the buyer of shares bought at 17c off market would know what is going on! Could this be a sign that even though Klaus made an extra 5c per share that 17c is still a bargain?

For me in the position Klaus is in the only way he doesnt get done for insider trading is if a deal is in the process or has been completed and he has sold at a loss to get some other investment going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.