AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-58369

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    take 2:

there is an awful lot of intellectual property with a battery factory . How equal do non-Africans want Africans to be ? Or is it all lip service to get their goodies without really really sharing the African development ambition , or at least holding it as dear as Takeshi. Gotta say I think Takeshi is great for what he is doing or trying to do for drc . I think he has turned out to be a great DRC leader (the best) , great African statesman and visionary . Great Democrat - which can make life very very hard. Hold that licence tight mate , we have all got good returns here and don’t see our family living in underground mines for three days at a time whilst we claw jaw wages from the cobalt-rich rocks .

Avz may be frustrated with slow ml and might need to do some horse trading with partners and drc to get things underway . Maybe a time-based sliding scale of sc6 to pls to hydroxide to battery pilot plant to battery plant , milestoned over next 3-10 years . I have no doubt serge will sort out properly for us . What a great appointment by NF. Think NF cones across as great Avz ambassador for African equality , fair play and levelling up for the actual people .

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.