AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-58421

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    Jesus quite a few nervous nellies on here this morning .
    In regards to the 2 day forum i was at least maybe expecting the colab agreement announced at some point as Nigel stated in his Cantor interview that it wouldnt be a problem but i didnt expect them to sign it in front of everyone on stage hence why im not too bothered ,,it may still come yet ,,also theres more to this forum than AVZ and for those who were thinking that Serge would be brought on stage and handed a mining license need to take a step back and chill out .
    Looking at the big picture we learned this past few days that AVZ are now a partner with the DRC government , this is pretty big in my opinion and tells me that the ML will be granted but on the Ministers terms , seems like shes trying to award the license via the proper channels , remember , many of these ministers have not been in their respective roles for too long and a lot has changed in the DRC in the past year . Serge made it quite clear to all those in attendance and watching that we were ready to rock and just awaiting the tick of approval , i honestly dont think it will be too long .
    Yes the sp might take a hit but in the scheme of thing its a minor blip , and who knows we may even have some buying as i have seen some positive articles appearing on Bloomberg and AVZ is mentioned !!!!!, remember it was Bloomberg who ran the study on the cost to produce batteries in the DRC and AVZ has now been seen signing a pledge as a partner of the DRC ,and the fact that the DRC are taking their time and getting it right straight out of the blocks should come across as a positive shift in change as to how things like this will be carried out in the future , , this 2 day Business Forum has not gone unnoticed and little old AVZ were in the spotlight several times !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.