AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I hate giving air to trolls who don't deserve it... but here I...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    I hate giving air to trolls who don't deserve it... but here I go anyway.

I want to recognise that there is sovereign risk, of course there is. Though that risk has been reduced significantly (something you neglected to add to your post) in recent years, it's something we are all aware of. The east of DRC, where this has occurred, has also been conflict-plagued for years, including when you 'bought' AVZ shares (was it not a problem for you then?). Hopefully in time, the new Government can get that under control.

I would also like to highlight some other interesting points. This won't fit your agenda obviously, but you know.. fully story and all:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3840/3840608-a10c60d3fed6f1f12457c2c905893392.jpg
    If you really have concerns over a stock that you 'hold' (obviously i don't believe you hold) and it's worth posting a provocative post, just sell your shares (at a profit btw) and go away.

I for one look forward to AVZ's future, the profits it'll provide me and all LTH's, but I'm also really hopeful that it can play it's part in making the local peoples lives better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.