AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi There Frank..Always enjoyed your postings...Put me down for 2...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi There Frank..
    Always enjoyed your postings...

Put me down for 2 Caps thanks.

(side note, hopefully a decent metal adjustable size clip, (not the cheapy plastic clip on ones.) Perhaps I have missed side and back views somewhere posted.

"As a long term holder of the Monster of Manano" myself.......
    This Company is a Life changer for many on here, and I'm one of them..

On a side note... I spoke to HO in WA fairly recently and I asked the question about whether they were were looking into Logo printed caps and possibly shirts too in the near future. They seem to indicate they were to me.

I had noticed months ago that on the DRC Cadastatre map that Dathcom mininings expiry date is the 27/12/2021. Do I hear a Ding?

And more interesting that Minocon Minings expiry licence is to 22/3/22.... Any thought ? A possibly takeover offer, merger or just not renewing the licence? Food for thought ? If anything did happen it could only seem to help AVZs progressing onward and upwards.

Just general observations.. and welcome corrections if needed. Not knowing if the Cadastre map site has an ongoing update process.

Well done everyone whos been holding this Gem of a stock. See you all at $1.00 + Real ..soon...

Anyways back to afternoon feet up and a stiff Burbon & Coke.

Cheers.
    Da Euchreman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.