AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-59735

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3588
    apart from US CPI on Friday things are look real bright for a santa clause rally (followed by a not so great q3)

AVZ is primed having absorbed the sell pressure.

If nigel was correct, "3 weeks tops" from his fireside interview is tomorrow. I doubt we will have the news but certainly given the DRC activities it feels like by Dec is fair.

If we do get the license by then, then I think we are 90c by Christmas - thanks santa!

And if he's right about his funding statements, we need 150m with 50m in the ATM ready, leaving nothing left to get - $1.20 by March!

Then we go to orphan period with the exception of potential drill results, how much lithium is too much lithium though? I think size of deposit becomes less important than speed to market giving producers a continued premium

Fast forward a few years from there however and the PLS market cap of 7b is nothing for AVZ. Also note that PLS market cap at todays spod prices is almost 3 times AVZ or $1.80

Massive upside continues to be had.

Just wish this thing would get an LVR so i can leverage! Moving this much cash to one position with no leverage is really hurting my ability to have exposure in great companies like AKE (aka GXY and ORE; which after a decade i have had to sell down to build positions in AVZ- afterall is there any better lithium stock with this return-to-risk? I dont believe so and I have been building exposure in all decent ASX lithium stocks)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.