AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

apart from US CPI on Friday things are look real bright for a...

1. 3,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3712
    apart from US CPI on Friday things are look real bright for a santa clause rally (followed by a not so great q3)

AVZ is primed having absorbed the sell pressure.

If nigel was correct, "3 weeks tops" from his fireside interview is tomorrow. I doubt we will have the news but certainly given the DRC activities it feels like by Dec is fair.

If we do get the license by then, then I think we are 90c by Christmas - thanks santa!

And if he's right about his funding statements, we need 150m with 50m in the ATM ready, leaving nothing left to get - $1.20 by March!

Then we go to orphan period with the exception of potential drill results, how much lithium is too much lithium though? I think size of deposit becomes less important than speed to market giving producers a continued premium

Fast forward a few years from there however and the PLS market cap of 7b is nothing for AVZ. Also note that PLS market cap at todays spod prices is almost 3 times AVZ or $1.80

Massive upside continues to be had.

Just wish this thing would get an LVR so i can leverage! Moving this much cash to one position with no leverage is really hurting my ability to have exposure in great companies like AKE (aka GXY and ORE; which after a decade i have had to sell down to build positions in AVZ- afterall is there any better lithium stock with this return-to-risk? I dont believe so and I have been building exposure in all decent ASX lithium stocks)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.