AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-600

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    The best thing for holders dissapointed or a bit stressed about the current SP is to stay away from HC this weekend.
    It’s going to be infested by holders from other Lithium stocks that are threatened by the massive size of AVZ’s deposit, coming here to kick the boot in, and cause stress to inexperienced investors and trying to get them to sell there shares.

That’s how it works.

I’m well in profit with AVZ but I can understand how stressful it can be for holders that are in the red at the moment. And listening to holders from other stocks coming on AVZ threads and coming up with any reason to put doubt in share holders minds isn’t nice in that situation.

We have been in a trading halt/suspension for a week, a lot of traders were trapped, and sold out yesterday, that happens.

Just remember why you bought AVZ shares. It’s got a ton of historical drilling data that indicates it’s the BIGGEST high grade Lithium deposit on the planet. And every drill core so far has proven the that to be the case.

Oh yeh and it also has $10 billion worth of tin, just as a sweetener to make it one of the lowest cost Lithium mines as well... not bad hey ??

Lithium demand in the coming years is massive, and getting bigger every month with a constant stream of announcements increasing demand.

Just consider why so many holders from other stocks will be wasting their weekend spending so much time on these threads when they don’t hold AVZ. Are they concerned with your investment and have your best interests at heart ?

Or are they concerned about how the massive size of AVZ’s deposit will affect their stock when it starts producing?

What kind of person would bother wasting time trolling a thread on a weekend when they don’t even hold ??

All holders that are patient will be well rewarded when JORC is completed, TO offers are announced, or any Joint Venture deals are made.

To all holders, have a great weekend, hopefully away from HC.

And for those of you on here this weekend, don’t feed the trolls !! haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.